Saturday, March 10, 2012

Cherry Blossoms?

So the other day, I painted my nails a light, minty green color. It reminded me of the Arizona Iced Tea Green Tea can, and I definitely wanted to do a design on my nails like that. :)

So as I was rummaging through my nail polishes to find my brown, I realized I threw it away a long time ago because it dried up. :( I did improvise, though, and this is what I came up with:
I used Revlon Top Speed fast-drying nail polish in Jaded. This nail polish was a good investment. Application was so smooth and this is only 2 coats.


Then, I used China Glaze "Don't Touch My Tiara" to stamp on a branch design on my ring fingers. If I had more time, I would have probably done this on all of my nails, but I really like how this came out and I like the color combo.

Hopefully one day I'll try an Arizona green tea mani :)


6 comments:

  1. really beautiful this nail polish... new follower... if you want... came in my blog!!!! bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same pastel green polish and i love it > <

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mart@ thanks, i really love this polish, and thanks for following me!!! sure, i'll follow your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @chichicho chichicho awesome, you should definitely try this mani out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE jaded! always my first for cherry blossom manis! you have a great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Gillian thank you so much! It really means a lot to me :)

    ReplyDelete