Saturday, March 10, 2012

Some Zebra Stamping

Hey guys :)
So for this one I just decided do do some zebra stamping on a hot pink polish.
I went to Sally's beauty supply to buy a new black nail polish, because all the ones I have really aren't that good for stamping, and I found an Orly on sale. It came with a cute little filer with lace on the back too! :) So, I thought it was perfect, and I bought it. When I got in the car and was on may way home, I realized it was a deep navy blue, but I thought I'd try it on my nails anyway. So here's what I got:

I did a base coat and then used NYC (New York Colors) Fuchsia Shock Creme on all of my nails. After that, I added a top coat to let it dry faster.


Then, using Orly Le Chateau, I stamped some zebra print. I wish this color would have been darker than what came out on my nails. Hope you guys like it though! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment