Sunday, September 30, 2012

RIP Avalanna ♥ 31DC Day 6: Violet (Angel Wings + Tutorial)

September 30, 2012.
Last Wednesday, 26 September 2012, one of the cutest and sweetest little girls you would have ever met passed away at age 6 due to a brain cancer she had. Avalanna Routh meant so much to so many people, including me. Her condition was AT/RT, atypical teratoid rhabdoid tumor, and there is no cure.
Avalanna was so sweet and such an inspiration. I really do miss her, when I heard she couldn't make it, my heart broke. I'm still so depressed, and so is Justin Bieber. I think he loved her the most. ♥

"@justinbieber: My angel"

"'@justinbieber: :) great night"

My manicure for day 6 of the 31DC is for Justin Bieber, who kicked off his #BELIEVEtour yesterday in Arizona, and of course, for Avalanna. love you ♥ xo
31DC Day 6 prompt: Violet
The base is two coats of Sally Hansen HD Hi-Definition nail polish #01 Cyber.

After that dries a little, I used L.A. Colors Art Deco in white to paint on the shape of an angel wing.

Then, I added swoops of glitter to make the wing more distinguishable, using L.A. Colors Art Deco in Silver.

These pictures really don't do the angel wing justice, but I like how it came out.
Rest in paradise, sweet Avalanna. I love you so much, you're in our hearts forever angel ♥ xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment