Saturday, September 1, 2012

31 Day Challenge 2012

Hello! This challenge can really help develop skills and boost determination. Today is the first day I will be doing it.

For those of you unfamiliar with it, it is a grueling fun challenge where you do nail art based on the different themes posted for 31 days. Some people choose do spread this challenge out over a longer period of time, but I'm gonna try and do it consecutively.

This is going to be challenging (remember my 30 Day NBA Challenge? lol), and it will be made even harder, what with school and all, but I'm excited, and I will try to keep up. :)

If anyone is interested, feel free to save the pictures of the challenge for your own blog (I have them in different colors, if you like a specific one). I've also included the original 31DC image if anyone is interested in that. The only difference between the 2 versions is day 31.

Hope you have fun!










No comments:

Post a Comment