Thursday, September 13, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIALL HORAN!!! + 31DC Day 4: Green

OMG OMG OMG! hahah Hello everyone! Well, as you can clearly see, today (13 September 2012) is Niall J. Horan's 19th birthday, and I am so excited!! :) for those of you who don't know Niall, he is the Irish 1/5 of the British-Irish boyband One Direction ♥ and today, he is 19. :') his twitter! ---> Niall Horan

Look at his cute little teeth :)

I have been waiting for almost a WEEK to post the "31DC Day 4: Green" but, I wanted to wait for Niall's birthday, since his favorite color is green, and in celebration of his birthday, to do these nails.
I'm kind of in a hurry to post this, as Niall's birthday is almost over...(London is 5 hours ahead of me!)


Explanation:
Since he is Irish, on my thumbnail I painted a little Irish flag using NYC Times Square Tangerine, LA Colors Art Deco in white, and a mix of Claire's Yellow Brick Road + Wet N Wild Bijou Blue (I didn't have the green I wanted to use for this!). Then, the next three nails spell out " H B D," short for happy birthday. On my pinky, I painted on "19" in white, and outlined it in LA Colors Art Deco in silver.
On my other hand, I spelled out his name, "N I A L L" and a little heart at the end ♥

Yellow Brick Road + Bijou Blue



All of the polishes I used

Left Hand

Right Hand


Thumbnail :)







No comments:

Post a Comment