Monday, July 23, 2012

A Basic French Manicure - with gel nail polish!

I love French manicures. They are so classy and go with
e v e r y t h i n g. If I could have a French manicure everyday, I would, but it takes a lot of concentration to make it look nice. For this, I used gel nail polish. This manicure was supposed to stay on for 2 weeks without chipping. This stayed on for 5 weeks. 5 WEEKS! Without chipping! I was soo happy with the results.
Don't mind the little scab on my index finger, I cut it when I was grooming my cuticles! :p


So good. 
I used 2 coats of Harmony gelish Gel Nail Polish #01422 Little Princess for the base. For the white tips, I used one coat of Harmony gelish Gel Nail Polish #01323 Sleek White. I just brushed it on the tips of my nails. This was a really good investment, and I was so happy with the results.
Little Princess

Sleek White


1 comment:

  1. This might be a silly question, but do you use a UV light to dry? If so, are they expensive to purchase?

    ReplyDelete