Monday, July 23, 2012

30 Day NBA Challenge Day #3-San Antonio Spurs

Today, day 3 of the 30 day basketball challenge, is the San Antonio Spurs. 
Official team colors: Black, Silver, White. 
The result:

The first step I did was really unnecessary and just a waste of my time. I painted a coat of NYC #134 French White Tip. I thought it would need it because the silver might have been transparent, but the silver was really good and didn't need any base coat in my opinion. 

Then I painted 1 coat of Jordana #610 Sassy Silver over the white.


After the silver dried, I took out my stamping kit and found something that kind of looked like a spur. I used Wet N Wild #424A Black Creme to stamp a "spur" on my accent nail, the ring finger.


Hope you like it & thanks for looking :)





No comments:

Post a Comment