Monday, July 23, 2012

My favorite color is....PURPLE! (picture-heavy)

Okay, so, my favorite color is purple. I absolutely love the color purple and I always have (and NOT just because it's also the favorite color of Justin Bieber and Liam Payne ♥ ). Anyhow, I was at my cousin's house and we were all painting nails and I used some of her nail supplies to do this mani. I used Sally Hansen hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color #4860-08 Deep Purple, which I love. I think it was only 2 coats.




Then, I found these cute little nail stickers in my cousin's nail supply box. There were all these cute little butterflies and flowers. They are Broadway Nails Fashion Diva nail stickers.

I used a butterfly sticker to put on my ring finger as an accent. So cute!









Sorry for so many pictures! I just really couldn't get the right shot. Hope you like this one! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment