Monday, July 23, 2012

NEW - Caviar Nails!!! (picture-heavy)

Welcoming the newest nail trend around, caviar nails!
What it is:
A two-step revolutionary nail art kit that inspires head-turning results. 

What it does:
Created in London, this one-of-a-kind nail art innovation brings avant-garde catwalk nail styling to your fingertips. Featuring pearlescent beads for a 3-D effect, this kit includes everything you need to express yourself with your hands and become an instant nail connoisseur.
http://www.sephora.com/ciate-caviar-manicure-tm-P311207
It comes in different colors-
Rainbow, Mother of Pearl, Black Pearls
When I first saw this at the Sephora in New York City, I had to get them. These caviar nails look so cute and looks like you have little sprinkles on your nails! They come in kits - one pot of caviar pearls and one pot of polish, to go with the caviar pearls.


The one I got is Rainbow -
The base is ciate Strawberry Milkshake, an opaque pale pink, of which I used 1 coat.
I painted all of my nails this pink, and let dry. Some people put the caviar on all their nails, but I only wanted it as an accent. I put another coat on my ring finger and before it dried, I poured the caviar pearls on it through the funnel that comes with the kit. Then, add a drop of top coat over it.
This is what it's supposed to look like:

So cute, right?! I love how it looks. Mine stayed on for like three days and then the caviar started chipping off.









I think that it also looks good after all the pearls fall off, too! They leave indentations and some color behind.





I like how each dent has a color from the pearl that was there. I really like this idea, and I hope you can try it out too! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment