Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Presidents' Day Mani... +Tutorial

Well, I know Presidents' Day was 2 days ago, but I can still show you guys, right?! :)
This mani was inspired by the American flag.

First, do a good base coat so when you remove this polish, there won't be any blue stains.
Then, using Wet N' Wild Sapphire Blue, paint every nail twice, except your ring finger, to use as an accent nail. I painted my accent nail with NYC New York Colors #134 French White Tip.

After that, paint a good top coat over all of them. Wait until your accent nail is COMPLETELY dry, and tape it off. I used the Wet N' Wild Sapphire Blue on the top corner, and Wet N' Wild Red Red on the opposite bottom corner.








This would also be a great idea to do on the 4th of July! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment