Monday, February 13, 2012

Sparkling beauty - and only for $1!!!

I was walking downtown from the coffee shop and decided to go into the Dollar store to see if they had any good nail polish. They had a lot of colors of LA Colors. Usually, I wouldn't go go the dollar store for nail polish, because of the quality, but it was a new dollar store, so I decided to check it out. I bought 2 polishes - a red one and a sparkly, glittery one. I haven't tried the red one yet, but the sparkly one is AMAZING! I was so surprised with the results. Also, the mani was so quick and easy. :)
I used Wet N' Wild Black Crème & LA Colors Jewel Tone #582.


First, do a base of Wet N' Wild Black Crème.


Then, do 2 coats of LA Colors Jewel Tone #582.



 There's little sparkles of purple, blue, and even pink!

Hope you like this one! :)

2 comments: