Monday, October 8, 2012

31DC Day 7: Black & White

For day #7 of the 31 day challenge, the prompt is Black & White. I really wanted to do tuxedo nails for this, but I opted for a more simple design and I figured I'd save the tuxedos for another time. 

I started with 2 coats of NYC French White Tip and let dry.


Then, my friend (she really wanted to do my nails ☺ ) took a toothpick, dipped in Wet N Wild Ebony Hates Chris, and let me say I love this polish! I recently bought it to replace my other black nail polish and it goes on so smoothly and dries really quickly. She just started drawing on squiggly lines and they turned out much better than I expected. They remind me of Sarah's 31DC Day 7 nails at Chalkboard Nails! (Of course, hers are much more fabulous ♥ )


...And here are my other cousin's nails! My friend who did mine also did hers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment